UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I believe I have been impersonated, by phone, email and

Customer Question
maybe signitures. this has been...
I believe I have been impersonated, by phone, email and maybe signitures. this has been to government bodies, and may be other places.
How do I prove this, and if I can prove it how do I deal with it.
Also I believe my mobile sim card has been cloned, and so my text etc are beeing intercepted, again how do I deal with that/
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Law
4/3/2012
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 6 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Hi
Thank you for your question. I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

My estranged husband has a femail friend whom he is using to impersonate me with people like Trading Standards etc, in order to make my partener believe that I am going behind his back and passing on private and bussiness information that only I and my partener know. They get this info through intersepting my mob phone, that we believe is cloned, and also haveing my ptnres phone bugged.

Resulting in calls been made fr my mob number, from a lady. time and dates recorded. We can prove it is NOT me as at all these times I have been with my ptner or some one who can vouch for me.

The whole process they are trying to undertake is Frame my partmer for fraudulant behaviour.

How do you know this is happening?

This a is very complexed situation. -

By documents and info my ptner recieves from these bodies.

but what evidence is there this has happened?