How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know of any qualified solicitor around london who can

This answer was rated:

Do you know of any qualified solicitor around london who can help me with this please?


Thanks for your question.

I'm not too familiar with the area, but Mr Majid Shafiq of Whitefields solicitors in Leyton is someone that I know has carried out immigration work very well in the past. If he cannot help you then he will probably be able to refer you to someone who would:-


Alternatively you can use the Law Society's Find a Solicitor service selecting "immigration" and using your postcode to get those closest to you:-


I cannot accept instructions from customers because the site prohibits it I'm afraid.


If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept.


I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,


Thomas and 3 other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you