UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

can i bring a case against the police, Dr, and social services,

Customer Question
after 20 years for malicious...
can i bring a case against the police, Dr, and social services, after 20 years for malicious prosecution falsifying evidence, and the very famous Dr. Lazaro.... Mr. justice Eady in 2004 see his judgment,.....what do i need to do to start it as you know how strict the form filling gets
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2011
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 7 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

Yes you can.

To prove negligence you would need to show they owed you a duty of care, they broke it and you suffered as a result.

You will need to complete form N1 available online and take it to your local County Court. (www.hmcs.gov.uk)

You will have to pay a fee but this will be added to the claim.

On form N1 you will need to detail exactly what has gone on and the amount of damages and compensation you are claiming.

Then take it to your county court and off the process goes.

If they defend it there will be a trial which you will need to prove your claim.