UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Hi Peter, quick question in case husband is not trying to have…

Customer Question
Hi Peter, quick question in...
Hi Peter, quick question in case husband is not trying to have family , a baby and is not talking at all to wife -remains silent does it mean that court ruling will be his fault and cost for breakage of this marriage
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/1/2011
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 6 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
My husband is not trying to start family meaning is not trying to have a baby. Would like to get my divorce as a result of that or annulment. And also he has stopped talking to me completely but lives in the same house at me he is angry and said will not speak to me at all. If I petition for a divorce would courts admit his guilt and make him pay for court case and expences do you think thanks,
How long have you been married
It's ok Peter I know the answer the above question . Yet have another one. I am married for 8 years and need to know if can divorce in another country of European union in poland as this is where I got married although have been living in uk for 8 years mow. I have dual citizenship thank you
Are your services confidential thanks. N
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer