How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7610
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you for your answer. Im sorry I meant to put 2011 not

Resolved Question:

Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry I meant to put 2011 not 2012 as the returning date which means it will have been more than the 90 days in the last year but not more than 450 days in the 5 year period.Is the answer still the same?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for requesting me.


You could not make the application straightaway because you still breach the 90 day rule. Once you have returned to the UK and remained there for 12 months less 90 days then you will no longer be in breach and therefore would be eligible to apply for naturalisation assuming you do not leave the UK during this time and you otherwise meet the eligibility criteria.


If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.


I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,


Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you