How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I need to obtain a copy of my HND Certificate from 1980

This answer was rated:

I need to obtain a copy of my HND Certificate from 1980 - how would I source?
Regards,Paul Smart



Thanks for your question.


You will need ot start by contacting the educational institution where you studied for and obtained your HND. They usually have guidance on order a replacement certificate.


However, it will probably be that because of it was quite long ago they may not be able to replace. If this is the case then I would contact Edexcel. They are the examining body for HND's now and were formed by two earlier bodies (one of which would have been responsible for examining the HND Course). Their website:-



If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.


I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,


Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you