How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7620
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was born in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and I have my birth

Resolved Question:

I was born in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and I have my birth certificate with me.
How could I get a Bahraini Citizenship and nationality?
Please, reply to my E-Mail [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.


Private contact between experts and customers is prohibited I'm afraid.

Where are you at the moment? What passport do you presently hold?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Now, I am living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and hold a British Travel Document.

My origin goes back as Iranian. I had an Iranian Passport before. Now, I do not hold an Iranian Passport.

Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


Only the Bahrain authorities can issue you with a Bahrani passport. You need to speak to the consulate nearest to you, which I believe is here:-


They should have details on the Bahrani passport issuing authority and what requirement they have in order to issue you with a passport. They will have there own form of nationality law there and some countries do not permit persons to hold dual passports so you should check this as well.


If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.


I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,


Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you