How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7618
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thomas - just one more follow up question. Do I have any rights

Resolved Question:

Thomas - just one more follow up question. Do I have any rights to live there because my children are British?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



If your leave to remain was curtailed, then you would still have to option of applying for discretionary leave to remain on Human Rights grounds by arguing article 8 rights to a family life.


This would be a specialist application and you would certainly need to instruct a solicitor to act on your behalf to give yourself the best opportunity of success.


Kind regards,



Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you