UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hello there, can I contest a court order that made against…

Customer Question
hello there, can I contest...
hello there, can I contest a court order that made against me ordering me to return my daughter to her mother
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/30/2010
Solicitor: F E Smith, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
F E Smith
F E Smith, Solicitor

Good afternoon,

Yes, you can certainly contest a court order made against you ordering you to return your daughter to her mother.

You will be entitled to legal aid for representation dependant upon your means.

All circumstances are taken into account and the matter is thoroughly investigated by both the court and the CAFCASS officer who is appointed by the court to consider such matters and interview all parties.

This answer is based on the information supplied. I hope that this answers your question. If so, I would ask you, please to click 'Accept' so that I can be paid.

Best wishes.

F E