UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hi there, i have just heard that i might have a

Customer Question
hi there,...
hi there,
i have just heard that i might have a nine year old son. The mother i was with at the time said it was somone else's kid. The other alleged father had a dna test done a year ago saying he wasnt. i realy dont no how to go about it dont no how to start . want a dna test dont no wether she will consent if you could give me any advise on how to go about it thanks roy
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/30/2010
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

hi

if the mother will not co-operate then you can apply to the court for a defined contact order and within the application ask for a dna test to be done

you can get help advice and support from families need fathers (www.fnf.org.uk)

claire