UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i was doing 100 on the motorway and got a speeding ticket for…

Customer Question
i was doing 100 on...
i was doing 100 on the motorway and got a speeding ticket for it i need my license for work as i drive for the army am i going to lose my license oh i'v been driving for 16 months
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Have they given you a fixed penalty or will the matter go to Court?

How many points do you currently have?

no they have not given me a fixed penalty just recieved a speeding ticket which they wanted filling out with the drivers details which i've done.

i'm assuming the matter will go to the court!

and i currently have no points on my license!

If you were doing 100 - then you would get 4-6 points or be disqualified from driving for 7-28 days.

I would suggest you have some leave ready just in case.