UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hello I want to ask my company for all the information they…

Customer Question
hello I want to ask...
hello I want to ask my company for all the information they have on me as I have been having severe problems with line management wanting me to sign for things that I do not agree occured. Is there any reason why they would not comply with the data protection act and give me the information they have on file about me so that I can challenge it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
No, but send the request recorded delivery. You may have to pay a £10 fee which they are entitled to charge.