UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Is there any chance for help

Customer Question
I have taken a loan...
I have taken a loan i Poland in 2000. When I lost my job my house was reposes by the bank which I had loan. Because tke life was difficult I moved with my family to UK in April 2004. Now I am awaiting extradition to Poland, because there was in 2005 a trial in court of which I did not know. It was about this loan. The court issued a warent form me because as they said "JJ Martin is hiding". I am not hiding I left Poland leagaly, there was nothing in court at that time. If there is something which I done wrong I am willing to go to Poland, but not on extradition like a common criminal. Espacially that in UK a loan is not a crime. Can you help me, please.
Jay Martin
I am still waiting for answer. I live in Bristol and maybe there is someone in Bristol who can help me. It is very urgent for me. Please help me.
It is a second day and no answar. Does this mean that my case is hoples.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 8 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

I am Polish. I came to UK in 2004 because I lost possibility to buy or rent a flat/house. In UK I worked as a teacher of science. I was able to rent a house.

On 23 of June this year Police had arrested me because there is a European Arrest Warent due to being charged of withgdrawing on August 7th, 2000, from the cash mashine in Poland 49955PLN. This is not true, as noone can withdraw such a cash from machines, espacielly that in Poland there are no 5PLN notes. Fact is that I had a loan of 50.000,00PLN in the bank. This Bank has reposesed my house in 2002. Untill I left Poland noone have contacted me about any debts. The warrent letter says, that I did not attend court in 2005. I did not because I legaly left by plane Poland in April 2004 and did not know anything about any court case.

I am 47 years old, married and have four children. Two of them still live with me. My wife is disable, she was born without right leg, without left foot and with missing parts of fingers on both hands.

Until 2007 I was my wife's carer. Unfortunatly in June 2007 I had a stroke and since then my health had went worse. I have epylepsy, ashma, angina and diabieties. I am undergoing treatment and rehabilitation. That is why I am so scared of beaing extradited. I am willing to find legal representative in Poland to learn more about my case and if there are any moeny, despite the reposesion, I have to pay I will pay as much as I can. In Poland owing moeny is a criminal case and enything can happened to me. In UK it is not a criminal. I live of DLA and part time work now and live in a council house. It is all because of my stroke and health problems after that. I am now on bail and have to report to Westminster Court on 12 July 2010. Please help me. Jay-Jay Martin (Jacek Jaskolski - my Polish name). Thank you