UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

ipurchased arug at least 2 months ago, it is paid for, they…

Customer Question
ipurchased arug at least 2...
ipurchased arug at least 2 months ago, it is paid for, they have made every excuse not to deliver it. RussNellie.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Was the a time frame specified for delivery in the terms and conditions? How did you pay for it please? How much did it cost? DO you still want it or would you prefer a refund?
1paid about 18 pounds for it including postage.RussNellie
Can you let me know about the timeframe the specified in the T&cs for delivery and also how you paid?

Edited by Joshua on 6/29/2010 at 11:36 AM EST
TO JOSHUA,
delivery 3-4days. Paid by Pay Pal, I would prefer a Refund
OK well I would suggest you raise a claim with Paypal. Do you know how to do this? THey should recover your money for you within a couple of weeks or so. Is there a reason you have chose not to do this?