UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

By credit card

Customer Question
By credit card
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Would you please reply on your original thread?
What other information do you require, (have you taken any money from my account yet.)
.
what other information do you require

Chat 1:1 with a solicitorLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA