UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i have had a managed loan for four and a half years it was…

Customer Question
i have had a managed...
i have had a managed loan for four and a half years it was taken out when my husband was alive but when he died they told me they would cancel his half but l still had to pay they got me to sign all the papers but as it was only 2 weeks after he died i would have signed anything i have been trying to get a normal loan to clear this one but l just keep getting told to wait another 3 months but the amount of interest im paying is very high for every £200 i pay there is only £49 coming off the debt the rest is interest i hope you can advise me over this
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Are you saying that they did not cancel his half? What papers did they ask you to sign please?
no they cancelled his half and l had ti sign another contract
Oh OK. In that case I am not sure you have a legal question that needs answering. As you allude to, it is a financial problem you have. The obvious answer is to obtain a new loan with a lower interest rate but I realise that is easier said than done.

I am sorry that I do not seem to have been much help but as I say unless I have missed something, I am not sure you have a legal question that needs answering.

Do come back to me if I misunderstood your question.