UK Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Mr Jardine
Mr Jardine
Mr Jardine, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Hello im a single mother of a 3 year old boy and being charged
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Hello im a single mother of a 3 year old boy and being charged with possession with intent, this was my second offense. The first was 2010 before I had my child and plead guilty and was sentence DRR. … read more
Hallo - my question Is the introductory tenant, one year
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Hallo - my question Is the introductory tenant, one year ruling, for councils such as lewisham legally enforceable, if the council refuses to act on blatant misuse in our example as leaseholders, we h… read more
My husband and I are joint freeholders on a victorian conversion
James Mather
James Mather, solicitor
My husband and I are joint freeholders on a victorian conversion to two flats - we own the ground floor, and the other freeholder owns the first floor (only two flats). We bought in 2007 and had no pr… read more
i have been living in westminster borough for 8 yrs and living
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
i have been living in westminster borough for 8 yrs and living in temporary flat. recently my husband has abandoned me because of rent arrears.i have 4 children under the ages of 16 all children atten… read more
My daughter lives in a house which has been converted into
James Mather
James Mather, solicitor
My daughter lives in a house which has been converted into 3 flats each with a share of freehold. There is no formal management agreement or maintenance agreement except that for the past 3 years I ha… read more
Pleasa can you look into the care my son Paul Finn is recieving.
James Mather
James Mather, solicitor
>Pleasa can you look into the care my son Paul Finn is recieving. He flooded the flat underneath him 5 weeks ago.His carers took him to citizens advice, then told him and us to just ignore the issu… read more
Highly ambiguous legal matter, hoping I can get an answer here. If
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Highly ambiguous legal matter, hoping I can get an answer here. If an individual lives in a flat in a converted house (e.g. the front door to the house is communal, but each flat within the property i… read more
I signed a tenancy agreement for premises on an assured shorthold
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
I signed a tenancy agreement for premises on an assured shorthold tenancy 3 years ago. the landlords obligations in quote ' Pay for all gas, electric light power, Tax and water at the property as buil… read more
HELLO!I HAVE A DELICATE PROBLEM.I RENTED A 1 BED FLAT AND
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Master's Degree
HELLO!I HAVE A DELICATE PROBLEM.I RENTED A 1 BED FLAT AND I HAD A CONTRACT FOR 800£ INCLUDING COUNCIL TAX.THE AGENCY BASICALLY JUST REMOVED THE CLAUSE WHICH WAS ON TENANTS OBLIGATIONS PART.THIS WAS IN… read more
I have been served with an enforcement notice on my flat which
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
I have been served with an enforcement notice on my flat which was built by the previous owner without planning permission. This was not made known to me at the time of the completion and the solicito… read more
I am a 61 years old (heart patience) man living with my 16
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
I am a 61 years old (heart patience) man living with my 16 years old daughter in a single room in a shared house.My doughter will be going to Sic Form in September and my Landlord has asked me to leav… read more
I am the owner occupier of an apartment in a leasehold property.Recently
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
I am the owner occupier of an apartment in a leasehold property. Recently the property is now in the hands of a receiver. Questions. Does the property have to be offered to the Leasees before anyone e… read more
I have been issued an abatement notice in respect of Statutory
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
I have been issued an abatement notice in respect of Statutory noise nuisance arising from noise from motorcycles. these motorcycles are being riden in a field on private property, no noise has been m… read more
I have been residing in a two and a half bedroom house with
UK
UK, Legal Adviser
I have been residing in a two and a half bedroom house with a small garden for the last two+ years with my partner and two small children aged 5 and 3. we have received a letter from our local housing… read more
i spilt up with my girlfriend Claire Melay on November 19th
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor
i spilt up with my girlfriend Claire Melay on November 19th 2009 at her house I left my xbox, my computer and my stereo, after taking advice from Northants police I wrote her a letter giving her notic… read more
Hi ist time doing anythink like this, I a tenat in a private
Chris_H
Chris_H, Consultant Solicitor
Hi, firstst time doing anythink like this, I am a tenant in a private flat, my mate down stairs leases the entire building he sells cars and I rent the flat off him, I have been her since 1994 and pai… read more
my 16 year old son went to a party and got accused of touching
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
my 16 year old son went to a party and got accused of touching up a girl same age. the contact apparently was not witnessed by anyone and the flat was crowded with this age people about 15 of them no … read more
My ex partner who does not live with me had a fight in my block
Karen G
Karen G, Solicitor
My ex partner who does not live with me had a fight in my block of flats even though he was not visiting me, he came to see me the next day and the police came to my property and arrested him. i have … read more