UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

my ex husband still has a large amount of things stored a my…

Customer Question
my ex husband still has...
my ex husband still has a large amount of things stored a my residence including trailers ,lorries and catering equipement.I have asked him countless times to remove them but he says he will when he is ready.I asked him to pay storeage but he refuses .What can i do please?Although we have been separated for six years we still ran our business together untill last year.I started asking him to remove the things then but he says he will take them when he is ready.He would have to pay storeage anywhere else .
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/25/2010
Solicitor: F E Smith, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
F E Smith
F E Smith, Solicitor
How long have you been keeping them?
He has had some of them here since we split up six years ago ,but he has kept bringing more over the passed couple of years.my shed is full of a vintage lorry. He said he had got it to resore with our boys but he has not touched it for at least a year now.
Can you just answer one more question for me please is the house in joint names or as tenants in common or are you the owner?