UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

The policy said any person driving with the permision of the…

Customer Question
The policy said any person...
The policy said any person driving with the permision of the plolicy holder, I also work as a casual driver for the garage but the insurance company say I have to be named on the policy.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/24/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Would you please reply to your original thread?
The policy said any person driving with the permision of the plolicy holder, I also work as a casual driver for the garage but the insurance company say I have to be named on the policy. but the real question is can the garage insurance cover me to drive a car owened by my self. either as an casual worker or as a customer.
Use your original thread. You have a reply button.

what information would you like

Can I email the policy to you

,
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

graphic

Doc3

I can't open the above.

Is it something I need to see?