UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

dear sir / madam , my boss has taken 300 out of my wages saying…

Customer Question
dear sir / madam...
dear sir / madam , my boss has taken £300 out of my wages saying that he has decided to drop my % from 40% to 30% and i need to pay a diesel % of fuel used also i need to pay for car cleaning i never asked for pay for an extra controller he has taken this from all 5 full time drivers wiyhout telling us we are taxi drivers in norfolk how do we stand . . gary
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2010
Solicitor: DR Lawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
DR Lawyer
DR Lawyer, Lawyer

Good evening Gary,

Are you employed or self employed?

Regards

DR Lawyer

im employed

Good evening,

It sounds like your employer has made an unlawful deducton from your wages and in the circumstances you could take him to the employment tribunal (http://www.employmenttribunals.gov.uk/FormsGuidance/makingAClaim.htm) for unlawful deductions from wages. You have to issue the claim within 3 months of the deduction and can issue it online.

Regards

DR Lawyer