UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hello. my solicitor from legal aid is seeing me for the

Customer Question
hello. my solicitor from legal aid...
hello.

my solicitor from legal aid is seeing me for the first time 1 day beafore i go to the magistrate court - is this a normal procedure? how will have time to deal with my case in the correct manor!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/23/2010
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 8 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Hiya,

I am afraid that this is extremely common in such matters - very often you dont actually see the person representing you until the morning of the case. He will have sufficent time to deal with the matter as they are extremely experienced in such things.

I hope that this helps

Please remember to PRESS ACCEPT
Hiya, I hope that this helps Please remember to PRESS ACCEPT so that I can get my credit cheers Peter