UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hi my stepdad has just passed away and there is no will but…

Customer Question
hi my stepdad has just...
hi my stepdad has just passed away and there is no will but my sister and mum are on morgage which they are still paying for but we cant find solictor as been told they dont exist as misconduct has happened so dont know where to go from here stepdad has 4 children from past who he only saw 1 of these how does mum and sister stand as werent married but living together for 32 years thankyou if you could help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/23/2010
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Can you clarify your comment about the solicitor. Why are you looking for him? You suspect he has a will?