UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have managed to buy my home out right which i intend to leave…

Customer Question
I have managed to buy...
I have managed to buy my home out right which i intend to leave to my only son. i have met a man and we have talked about marrage how will this effect my home and can i make a will so my son still gets the house. can i also impose certain things in the will ie my son cant make husband home less, that my husband should remain sole carer of my son. or is there some legal documentaion i should be looking for thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/22/2010
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

hi

all of these concerns can be addressed by a properly drawn up will - so please see a local wills and probate solicitor and explain your wishes

claire