UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I booked and paid for a holiday to the red sea through bookable…

Customer Question
I booked and paid for...
I booked and paid for a holiday to the red sea through bookable holidays.com flying the 16th of May, but due to the volcano the flights and holiday were cancelled. the sum of the holiday was £1540 to date I have received 1 letter saying that a refund would be paid asap.
I have emailed the company many times but do not get any replies, i finally spoke to a manager last week after waiting 30 mins on landline, where i was told that thomson had not yet reimbursed bookable themselves. what should be my next move to regain my money back
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi

Did they say they would do so in writing?