UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Can i referred for a disciplinary meeting without a statement…

Customer Question
Can i referred for a...
Can i referred for a disciplinary meeting without a statement by myself, issue is gross misconduct?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hi

Have others provided statements?

no, not that i am aware, i dont know though as i have been suspended from work since sunday 13 june 2010. I was spoken to on thursday 3rd june approx one hour before my shift ending, asked about issues regarding a service user and their family, which i defended myself on, i had an uneasy feeling at this time, this has led to me to have continued to work in my area knowing it has been suggested i have conflict with this service user and when pressed on matter, my manager said his daughter was concerned i may have conflict? I have no knowledge of this, i feel this may have been suggested to daughter at a meeting earlier that day!
And how long have you worked there for please?