UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Hi Ben, Patrick again, Just wanted to say thanks and perhaps…

Customer Question
Hi Ben, Patrick again, Just wanted...
Hi Ben, Patrick again,

Just wanted to say thanks and perhaps we can exchange details for future affairs. I own a small LTD company which is dormant but as I haven't got any legal cover you may be agood contact to know.

Best regards
Patrick
patrickthiele (at) ymail (dot) com
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/18/2010
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Hi Patrick. Unfortunately under the terms of this site we are not allowed to exchange personal information but if you have future employment law queries you can always contact me on here by marking a question for my attention and I would be glad to help.