UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My Grandson,pays 50 per week for upkeep of his 1yr old son,his…

Customer Question
My Grandson,pays £50 per week...
My Grandson,pays £50 per week for upkeep of his 1yr old son,his only access is on Sat for 3-4hours,at his recent christening we were not allowed any photos even although their were 5 generations of his other Grandparents,and 4 Generations of our side all the photos were of his girlfriends relations,my Grandson feels his lackof contact with his son will affect the little one in the future.He is 21 works as baker on constant night shift,and is scared of the cost to fight his corner,can you shed some light as to where he stands legaly,yours Mr David D Crawford.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/18/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Does he have a contact order ?