UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

what are the laws from a ltd company on having the head of…

Customer Question
what are the laws from...
what are the laws from a ltd company on having the head of human resources and the director of the company, co habiting, is this a conflict of interest in the workplace, and in the event of a tribunal, and also it is ethical for this to be ocurring as I work in HR and this is not allowed to happen are there different rules throughout companies. Obviously small companies built together as a marriage partnership from the offset I can fully understand this. Can you clarify
Brenda Charleston
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
No laws - people can live and work with whoever they want to!

Clearly if there is a dispute and a conflict of interest arises, matters may be seen by an employment tribunal to be unfair.