UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

hello,my name is suzanne, i married my husband who is from…

Customer Question
hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX...
hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX married my husband who is from albania in april, he has just been turned down on his visa,they said its bcause i dont earn enough? or have any money in the bank.im very upset and dont no what to do,solicitors will cost us a fortune.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/15/2010
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 8 years ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Have you been granted leave to appeal?
he is in albania now, he got sent back 3rd december 2009,he was down here 10yrs with out permission,but had started proceedings,which ended when he got sent back.
Do you have the right to appeal the decision?
yes on monday just gone, is when they told him he couldnt come here, because of me not earning enough money, so they gave him appeal papers which he has filled in and given back.he has to wait for court date which happens down here,which im hoping to go to,so i can have my say on his behalf.im seeking some help out at the moment through the legal system,but the embassy are not answering any calls.hope this answers your question.

Yes you can attend the hearing as his Sponsor in the UK.

Once you have received a date of hearing, you will then need to start preparing the documents to submit to the tribunal.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,