UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

please tell me how to report a blog that is libeling my fa…

Customer Question
please tell me how to...
please tell me how to report a blog that is libeling my family.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/14/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Relist: Other
remove it
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 7 years ago

Hi

Do you need any help now?

Chat 1:1 with a solicitorLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA