UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

We require a contact phone number for a solicitor based in…

Customer Question
We require a contact phone...
We require a contact phone number for a solicitor based in the UK by the name of Edward Harold Stevens. Please return via e-mail [email protected] a.s.a.p.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/14/2010
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
No such practicing solicitor I am afraid. He may not be a qualified solicitor, may not have a current practicing certificate or may have been struck off.
Our last known contact number is XXXXX please check and confirm from your end.
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
I have checked the law society website who lists all Solicitors and he is not showing - therefore he is not on the roll of Solicitors:

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=solsearch.law