UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Both my wife and I we are foreign citizen in Uk, I was married…

Customer Question
Both my wife and I...
Both my wife and I we are foreign citizen in Uk, I was married in Africa and brought my wife here in UK, but my wife left me and join with another man, we had one child together while both of us in marriage, but I discovered she has changed her date of birth, sir name, her name nationality. she claimed does not know me and she is from another nationality which she claimed asylum, I have all original documents plus her first passport to prove who she is, what should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/14/2010
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 8 years ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Have you contacted the enforcement team at the UKBA?

Many thanks,

I email them through their website address and also I email British High commission where we applied Visa for the first time also I submitted letter to the British high commission, I reported to Police but they told me I have to get Evidence of both Identities. On both emails I received auto reply.

I would suggest you first obtain evidence of both identities and then write to the UKBA Enforcement Team enclosing a copy of all of the evidence. It is then up to them to make a decison as to whether they wish to investigate.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

it is not possible to get documents she is using to claim asylum, but she showed her British passport at the court with different name and date of birth, even her name at the court until now is not the the original one I knew, but I managed to get all her information including her new date of birth, I have letters from court with her new name and some of the with both name known as A aka B. date of birth is clearly on each latter, do you think that not good enough to use as an evidence?