UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

if a tenant has over three months outstanding rent and has…

Customer Question
if a tenant has over...
if a tenant has over three months outstanding rent and has preivously tried to sell his lease without the landlords permission while also appling for an addistional business license for another business in another name not agreeded by the landlord and continually break verbal agreements to pay while ageeing to let the landlord know if he is will try to sell the lease again as the landlords agreement and signture is needed but continually tries do so and without paying the outstanding balance. this is breach and warrentees eviction and change of lock on the premisses after notication by letter and date and time of eviction with listed reasons.?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/13/2010
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Is this a business lease?
yes it is a resturant
As soon as he is 1 day late you can change the locks and he can forfeit the lease.
can he argue that a verbal agreement was made even those he;s breached it and does written notice have to be given?
But then he would need to prove it. You do not need written notice as it is commercial - you can go in and change the locks.