UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i have sign in for a driving instructor training with red at…

Customer Question
i have sign in for...
i have sign in for a driving instructor training with red at 15 days ago.as i have change my mind about it,i have send a letter of cancelation! i have paid half of this training:£1.500.00. am i intitle for a refund?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/13/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
How did you sign for this contract?
i have sign some papper work with them but i don't have a copy

Generally with this type of contract you are liable for the full amount as you cannot cancel.

You will need to check what it was that you signed. But usually I know that Red driving school do not offer cancellation rights. If thats right, you will be liable for the full amount.