UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

do i need to give my wife a letter stating when i will return…

Customer Question
do i need to give...
do i need to give my wife a letter stating when i will return my son after a visit even though we are not devorced
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/11/2010
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 8 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

my wife is seeking a devorce.she had an affair seven years ago and last year told me that she had got pregnant and had an abortion due to the affair,that according to her was the greatest betrayal. we were buying land in portugal a few months ago and i came home after doing an 18 hr day and we had an arguement,i pushed her out the bedroom after she started swearing at me and 2 days later was arrested for assult. i am now on a injunction that she keeps breaking for me by phoning me all the time and then calling the police to have me arrested. she was doing drugs for the last 7 years ( coke and canabis )and i think that her mind has gone.she always uses the kids to get at me
So what is the question to which you need help