UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i have done some work for a client and agreed price have it…

Customer Question
i have done some work...
i have done some work for a client and agreed price have it in writing not signed as have done work for clients daughter delayed paying as she needed time because of internet banking she agreed to amount requested by text i still have on my phone then only offering few hundred pounds because of days worked i said i would undo my work and leave materials on site have invoiced 7 days to pay and time is up and no payment
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/11/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
What is it you want to know about this?

what shall i do how do i get my money or do i just take the fence and patio up she owes me at least £1710 for work done

you cannot take the fence and patio up.

But this is simple enough to solve. Just write to her once giving her a further seven days to pay and making clear that you will take action if she does not.

If she does not then just sue her here

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

You will win if you have the evidence you describe.