UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i was just wonting to now can i get fired for bieng of sick…

Customer Question
i was just wonting to...
i was just wonting to now can i get fired for bieng of sick because of a heart murmer.
i ve work for my employer for 5 years and have only been off a hand full of times.
since september ive been off 6 times i have always went to the doctor, got doctor sick line. it got to the point that i had to go to the hosptail and it has just come to light that i have a heart murmer. can i been fried for a true illness.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/9/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

What has your employer said on the point?

Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hi

Do you still require help with your question? if so please let me know and I will be glad to assist.