Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

ive hit a progressive jackpot and my account bal is little

ive hit a progressive jackpot and my account bal is little over 100,000 dollars they tell me 500 is all i get money in my account under withdrawable bal is still 100000 what the catch
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

Could you explain a little more about how you came to win the jackpot, did you enter a specific lottery?

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i was playing online slots at wild vegas casnio

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

they seem to have givin me some kind of coupon which cause this is this kind coupon really legal

Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

You're going to have to provide more detail about the coupon, there must be terms and conditions somewhere relating to its usage.

Tom

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
says i redeemed this

460% BONUS
SLOTS & KENO ONLY!
30X Playthrough
10X MAX CASH-OUT
Redeem: ENCHANTED460
Deposit $40 or More

Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

Have you registered your bank details with this site?

Can you paste the link to it in reply? It all sounds quite fishy really, legitimate online gaming casinos are usually very up front and clear with their policies.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this seems to be worth my time ive got 105,000 withdrawable but not cashable. www.wildvegas
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

Right, did you actually deposit any money with them in order to qualify for this jackpot?

Did you actively participate in a game, or did they just say you had won?

Did you register your bank details with them?

Tom

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes my visa card made deposit and yes i was playing slots game called foodfight live support agreed i hit jackpot but not intitled to the withdrawable amount posted on my account

Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

The key here is the terms and conditions of playing the game. They will govern whether you are entitled to withdraw the money or not. You've got to go back to them and ask them to refer you to the terms and conditions which state that although the amount appears as being deposited in your account you are not permitted to withdraw if.

If they are allowed to do this by a particular written term of the terms and conditions then they will be able to do this. If they cannot refer you to the terms and conditions which so empower them then you may be able to claim against them.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom