UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

how can I locate the address of my wife and son who disappeard…

Customer Question
how can I locate the...
how can I locate the address of my wife and son who disappeard about 10 adys ago. They are still in the UK but I want to know exactly where-please
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/8/2010
Solicitor: Alice H, Solicitor/Partner replied 8 years ago
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner

Under what circumstances did they leave home?

Have you made a Missing Persons report with the Police?

Edited by Ali H on 6/8/2010 at 9:32 PM EST
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
hi
you can make an application to the court for a defined contact order and ask the court to order the dwp to release her address to the court to allow for service of the documentation
you may not be able to have her address but you will be able to arrange to see your child
claire
I want some one to physically or by any technology to tell me where they are so that I can go and get the boy in person
hi
you could try instructing an enquiry agent yourself
however if you try taking the child without going through the court process then it is likely that your wife will obtain a residence order and most unfairly you would be seen as the villain of the piece
by applying through the courts you would show that you are the reasonable one and she is the one behaving badly
claire