How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7620
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a nurse from Bulgaria and work in UK since 2002 with blue

Resolved Question:

I am a nurse from Bulgaria and work in UK since 2002 with blue sertificate.My daughter came as a student 2007. Now she will graduate this year July and want to apply tostay and work in Uk. Do not know wich form to fiil?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


She will need to apply for either blue (working as an employed worker, salaried), yellow (self-employed) or purple (for carers) certificate depending on what job she is to work. She will need to complete form BR(1) and submit it to UKBA in Sheffield (Bulgarian caseworker team).


Sorry for the brevity of the answer, but there isn't a great deal more to say!


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards,



Thomas and 3 other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you