How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7610
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

is there a Lawyer named Terry J. Bartek in the Uk or S. Af

Resolved Question:

is there a Lawyer named Terry J. Bartek in the Uk or S. Africa
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


There is no solicitor registered with the Law Society in UK (all solicitors must be registered here).


South African solicitors are registered on the practising roll in the the particular area of South Africa in which they practice, if you know the area you can check here:-7

If not you may have to check all four provinces.


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards.



Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you