How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7615
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive retired and am lodging with a friend. What must I do to

Resolved Question:

I've retired and am lodging with a friend. What must I do to find out how much I must pay?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

Hello Peru,


Thanks for your question.


Obviously, there isn't a legal method for the calculation. I'd use the following websites in order to gauge price for lodgers/flatshares in your area and then make a reasonable assessment by comparing it to the lodgings your friends is to provide you:-


I hope this helps if so please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards,




Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you