How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to revise a Discretionary Trust for Inheritance Tax

Resolved Question:

I wish to revise a Discretionary Trust for Inheritance Tax planning. Can you please advise Solicitors who a) specialise in this area and b)would be able to set up the Trust in or near Anglesey, North Wales,and on a death would be able to transfer the execution of the Trust to a firm in Bristol. Thanks XXXXX
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

Hello A Shea


Thank you for your question. The Law Society runs a find a solicitor service through their website:-


Search using your postcode and also selecting either trust law (or wills and probate - they often deal with simple trust arrangements aswell). This will generate a list of firms in your area. You can then check using either the firm's indivual website or the Law Society website to see if they have branches in Bristol. If they don't then I woiuld suggest search against the nearest larger welsh city.


I hope this helps if so please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my efforts. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards,




Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you