How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lawsolved Your Own Question
lawsolved, Attorney
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 3244
Experience:  Immigration, Employment and general Commercial law experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
lawsolved is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to obtain my naturalization number, but it dates

This answer was rated:

I am trying to obtain my naturalization number, but it dates back to 1969, and the National
archives cannot trace it. Are there any other ways I could find this number, in order to get my
British passport?


I suggest you complete and lodge form NS with the UKBA to obtain confirmation of your status as a British Citizen:

All the best
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have lived here for over 40 years and have Citizenship! I wanted to
get a British passport. I am 47 years old. I want to get my British
passport, but cannot trace my naturalization number.
<p>You need to contact the UK Border Agency and find this out otherwise, you could just go ahead and apply for the passport and state on the form that you don't know what it is.</p><p> </p><p>All the best</p>
lawsolved and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you