UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Name:**xxxxxx xxxxxx **Contact address:**xxxxx London xxxxx…

Customer Question
Name:**xxxxxx xxxxxx **Contact address:**xxxxx London xxxxx **Phone:**...
Name:**xxxxxx xxxxxx

**Contact address:**xxxxx London xxxxx

**Phone:** 0xxxxxxxxxx

**Email:*******@******.***

**Date of birth:**/xxxx

**What exactly was said about you and by whom? Please supply as much
detail as possible?**Registered as mentally disabled by Formal
Complaints Islington LA when complained about Welfare Rights Officer
Martin Baillie never having met me feeding false evidence to DLA Appeal
on Appeal. Had 8 . Now trying not to give backdating of higher rate
mobility . Achieved Higher Rate. Still no Social Services help .Writing
on computer have when spent hours refusing .Even after cardiac. NB
single !! Anew recruit in his dept Rebecca Redditch had registered & was
crying . I only realised wasn't for the physical as GP had discussed
referring in 1998, two years ago !

**Is there any truth in what was said about you?**The Call Centre
structure of most organisations does not allow for discretion the stress
of trying to sort out Social services help regarding mobility problems
has caused cardiac arrest with GPs negligent deliberately ignoring
Specialist advice and tests had done privately & via NHS .OCT 16th 2006

**When and where was the statement(s) made? For example a newspaper, a
letter, radio interview, television broadcast etc.. Please be a clear as
possible ()**3/4
SOCIAL SERVICES ASSESSMENTS by the unqualified/uneducated & via computer
network of PCT /Hospitals/LA / Police

**Are you able to provide a copy of the publication? For example a
cutting of an article or a video of the broadcast?**yes

**If you are not sure of the date the statement was made, when did you
first become aware of its publication?**over the years 2001 basis for MA
Also at same time had DSA for BA & MA . Dyspraxia educational found on
MA not acknowledged by NATIONAL assessed wrongly then discharged .Did
ask only psychiatrist ever seen last year regarding social service help
to address - she told me nothing wrong then also libelled me behind back
[ legal consultant seen records they interfered with]

**Who else might have seen/heard/read what was said about you?**All
authoroties and admin of LA/PCT/REG organisations , Police , hospitals
causing assault by security in 2 hospitals & Police to ignore 999 calls
. Also MP - Legal consultant a party to like expert witness - also
regarding MP negligence . Have Affadavit just doing regarding DLA &
Judicial Review

**Did anyone consult with you prior to this publication being made?**yes

**If so, who?**Numerous formal complaints were told to do as couldn't
address issues informally as noone in charge . All left at Independent
Review Stage including MP and Healthcare Commission xxxxxxxs &
Solicitor who wanted to start from the beginning - couldn't afford

**Have you already complained to the person(s) or organisation
responsible for the publication?**yes

**If so, what was their response?**As above procedures

**Please add any additional comments that you think are relevant. The
more we know about your problem, the more complete our advice is likely
to be.**They have procedures to ignore and discriminate from Head Of
Complaints saying should write in which then ignore eg: presented
evidence for DISABLED BAY via MP & Solicitor over 10x Still do not have
contributed to cardiac arrest . Can provide DOCUMENTATION below . Also
DUTY OF CARE? Also directing PCT and GPs psychiatrists on contract with
conflict of interest . Had to extend MA a year because of deliberate
mal;adminstration of all regulatory and official bodies including Royal
Courts of Justice

**If you have any other supporting documents such as a scanned copy of a
news article please upload here.**Draft Affidavit. B doc
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2008
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 9 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Do you have a question?
Can't see the answer?
WHat is going on someone is asking for questions don't have any Want ACTION
What action do you want?