How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lawsolved Your Own Question
lawsolved, Attorney
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 3244
Experience:  Immigration, Employment and general Commercial law experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
lawsolved is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can my husband make me sell our house which is in both our

Resolved Question:

can my husband make me sell our house which is in both our names even though i dont want to devorce him and we have only lived apart for three months he says he can get a court order we have been married for fourtyone years so there are no children involved
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  lawsolved replied 8 years ago.
No, he cannot force you to sell the house unless he gets a court order to this effect. This is not a straightforward process and can take months if not years to resolve.
lawsolved and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you