UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

In year 2012 I was still living in Nigerian then. I was

Customer Question
Hello in year 2012...

Hello in year 2012 I was still living in Nigerian then

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I was refused ukvisa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 320(7A) of HC395

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm now living in usa working and married can I apply for ukvisa again?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 4 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant
Hello, under those rules, any future applications may be refused for a period of up to 10 years from the date of refusal. However, can you confirm if your spouse is from the Uk or if your employer has offices in the uk?
My Employer is not from the Uk or have offices in the Uk

Thank you. Do you have any family in the UK already? Is your partner from UK or USA?

My partner is from USA and I don’t have any family in the uk
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
frantzgregory

Did your refusal result in a ban? I am aware the decision was based on A320(7A)

If you don’t mind sir I can send you attached copy of the refusal paper
Attached is the copy of the refusal letter

I can confirm that you cannot make a further application until 10 years has past.

Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you a 5-star service, please rate me 5 -star at the top of the page. Very much appreciated and I wish you every success in your visa application. Thank you.

Please, I am still waiting to be rated. Thank you.

Are you saying there is no way I can file apply regarding that refusal because I am not the owner of the company I am only working as an employee.

You have been banned thats why you cant apply

Sorry I mean can’t I appeal the banned?
How about appeal?

It's too late now to appeal the ban.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.