UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I'm looking to understand which type of Leave to Remain form…

Customer Question
I'm looking to understand...

I'm looking to understand which type of Leave to Remain form I need to file to stay with my spouse in the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I did when I came here under a Spouse Visa back in August 2015. I have to apply to remain here by Mid April.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
1/11/2018
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
frantzgregory

It would be the same leave to remain which you applied for in 2015.

Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.