UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

My husband is canadian and i have a british citizenship my…

Customer Question
Hi, my husband is...

Hi, my husband is canadian and i have a british citizenship my older daughter is born in the UK and has a british citizenship too

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

My question is my ex boyfriend(child's dad) has stopped communicating with my daughter ever since she was 2, we went through court for us to take her here when she was 6, and when she was 7 stopped communicating with her again when the courts got in favour of me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We are permanent residents

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have a court order ( from UK) informing him that he should contact my husband and not me but after not hearing from him for a couple of years he emailed my husband, but it was addressed for me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
1/10/2018
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
frantzgregory

OK what is your question?