UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I need an authorized lawyer to look over the forms I have…

Customer Question
I need an authorized...

I need an authorized lawyer to look over the forms I have filled out for my daugter in order for her to receive a British Passport. She was born in Israel to me (British born) but residing in Israel. Are lawyeres Yemini & Mishkin of Modi'in still doing this work., If not, can you tell me who is. Thanks you

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Ive completed the Aplication for Registratias a British citizen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No that is why I am asking for one somewhere near me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only if he can look through the application to see that all is in order and I also need to know the exact amount of money (not to him) to the UK Gov

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
12/15/2017
Solicitor: MR-FA, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
MR-FA
MR-FA, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.